THE BEST SETTINGS AND GEAR IN ESPORTS
Don't play at a disadvantage.
The best gaming hardware, peripherals and in-game settings can make a world of difference.
We crunch the data.
We research the settings and gear of professional gamers, break down the data, and give you detailed guides, in-depth analysis and comprehensive reviews.
You pick your favorite.
Because it’s hard to go wrong with what the pros are using.
CS:GO Pro Settings & Gear List
CS:GO Monitor & Gear Guide
CS:GO Mouse Guide
CS:GO Settings & Options Guide
CS:GO PC Builds
Overwatch Pro Settings & Gear List
Overwatch Monitor & Gear Guide
Overwatch Settings & Options Guide
Overwatch PC Builds
Preview: Gaming Mice used by CS:GO Pros
Frequently Asked Questions
What is this again?
ProSettings.net is a resource for people who are interested in finding the best settings and gaming gear for competitive games. We research the monitors, mice, and other gaming peripherals of professional eSports players and analyze them.
Finding the best monitor or mouse for games such as CS:GO or Overwatch can be a difficult task. This task can be made easier with this website. If a large percentage of pro players use a certain mouse then it’s probably a good choice for regular gamers as well. Similarly, we think that having a database of the most common ingame settings used by pro players can help our users decide on how to tweak their personal settings as well.
That’s why we’ve analyzed hundreds of pro players in order to find similarities between what gear they use, what settings they like to tweak, and so on. The aim is to help people decide on what their next gear purchase should be, or what kind of settings they need to change to get a competitive edge. You can start with our CS:GO Monitor and Gear Guide here. Alternatively, have a look at our data here.
How do you make money?
We don’t like banner ads in general. Our site aims to be the number one source of information about the best gaming gear in Esports. We feel like it wouldn’t be entirely correct to promote one product in banner ads we have no control over while talking about other products in our reports and reviews, for example.
How do I know your information is correct?
Professional players change their gear and settings all the time. As such it’s possible that some parts of our information could be outdated for a short period of time, even though we are working hard every day to ensure that our information is up to date.
If you happen to notice that we’re not quite up to date on a certain piece of information feel free to tweet us @ProSettings, use our Discord, or comment on the relevant article. We really appreciate our very active and passionate community and it’s in no small part thanks to those people that our website continues to provide the most accurate and detailed pro player specs.
Lots of pro players use sponsored gear, right?
Professional teams do often have a gear sponsor. In most cases the players can still use their own personal mouse choice when competing though. There’s still cases of players being forced to use sponsor gear (even if they don’t feel comfortable with the mouse shapes the sponsor has to offer, for example) but we feel these cases are becoming increasingly rare. When we analyze a professional we will always consider the gear they actually use for competing instead of the gear that they’re paid to advertise.
We try to provide an interesting new angle for you to consider when buying your next gaming peripheral, and while almost every piece of gear that’s used by pro players is objectively a good piece of equipment we do encourage you to take our gear results with a grain of salt and to always do your own research before purchasing a new mouse, monitor, or keyboard.
Our approach to reviews:
When reviewing a product, we here at ProSettings.net give it a rating from 1 to 5, with 5 being the best. These kinds of ratings can be a bit confusing and subjective, so here’s a short guideline on how to interpret our scores:
- : This product is severely lacking in almost all aspects. We do not encourage you to purchase, since competitive performance will be negatively affected.
- : We only recommend this product if it has some features that you absolutely can not live without. A mouse like this will have a bunch of aspects to it which will be deal breakers to most people, but if those aren’t a problem for you or you can ‘make it work’ then it could be good for you.
- : This product has no performance issues in its core features, but it could stand to receive some improvements elsewhere. There’s more than one thing wrong with this product (e.g. build quality issues or software issues) but if these things don’t bother you, it could be the one for you.
- : An almost perfect product. It performs excellently in a competitive setting with minor hiccups. This product receives a strong recommendation.
- : This is top of the line. When you buy this product you are getting something that is (close to) perfect. Provided the product fits you ergonomically (like the shape of the mouse etc.), you will have an absolutely top tier piece of gear at your disposal. Any downsides with this score will be inconsequential to overall performance.
Please keep in mind that our scores are merely suggestions and we encourage everyone to do their own research. While our reviewers do their very best to test every mouse rigorously and objectively, it is still the opinion of one person on one piece of hardware. Comments and constructive criticism are of course always welcome.